We are an owner-operated business staffed by IICRC accredited professionals. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification was established in Australia in the 1990’s and it sets and maintains the highest professional standard of workmanship and customer service. This certification, and our ongoing professional development, ensures that we meet all
Insurance industry criteria, providing you with peace of mind. We use the latest drying methods with moisture-detecting instruments. Carpets and underlays can be dried on-site with minimal interruption. We use industrial air movers and dehumidifiers to eliminate the excess moisture and also dry the walls, floors, cupboards and concrete slab, to eliminate further damage.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- 24/7 emergency flood restoration, onsite carpet drying;
- Structural drying;
- Supply of all drying equipment including air movers, dehumidifiers and air filtration devices;
- Sewerage cleaning, including the removal and disposal of carpet;
- Odour control treatment;
- Carpet colour repair and restoration (spot dyeing, stain removal including furniture stains);
- Offsite cleaning and drying of rugs;
- Carpets professionally relaid;
- Supply and installation of new carpet (if required);
- The option to invoice your insurance company directly.